Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Procrastination

This has to be one of the best forms of procrastination around. I bet the number of bloggers spike during exam periods and then get abandoned soon after. Not this one though. We're in it for the long haul. Like this long ____________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________ => (it keeps going more)

That's pretty long, but still small in comparison to what I'm packing in my pants. A huge shit because I shit myself. Nah just kidding I'm not Jamie.

Anyway, toxic megacolon won't learn itself. It will swell and burst, filling the abdominal cavity with shit. Yay for med school knowledge.

No comments: