Sunday, January 28, 2007

Notices

+ I arrive on the 13th.

+ Has someone organised power/flat account/phone/internet yet? James' mum's email back in December said he would do it... Hint hint.

+ James are you coming to Wellington BBQ on the 10th at Prebbleman's? Wanna meet up first and get more wasted?

+ When should we have our flatwarming? I invited my brother down for it because the other night I got destroyed at his...

+ Flat orgy on the 14th for Valentine's day?

+ I declare my room a self-governing autonomous region of the flat, abiding only by the flat constitution and no other flat rules.

That's all I wanted to say people.

4 comments:

james said...

yeah man, well keen 4 pre drinks. x air is wrapping up then so pre pre drinks may even be in order.

greg said...

you do realise that if you have a flat orgy there will be more sausage than taco and thats pretty gay. what are you? man lovers? if you dont reply in a minute ago then you are man lovers! hah time up

james said...

damn he got us wif that one. hes rite though, tyson n al r pr8y camp, i just didnt wanna b the 1 to say it.

Alastair said...

Nah it's not gay because it's an orgy. Even if it's only me and Tyson, the fact that it is an orgy means that it is perfectly good heterosexual fun and if you disagree you are just being racist against the Romans.